Lead Workshop And Utility
* B.E / B. Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* 12 to 15 Years of Experience in Workshop & Utilities at any Manufacturing Setup.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop.
- Responsible for the implementation of 5S and other HSEQ standard within the workshop Area.
- Responsible to Periodically assess Standard Maintenance Procedures.
- Responsible to manage the overall operation of the powerhouse, utility tunnels, the production and distribution of utilities.
- Identify and implement process/system improvement initiatives to optimize overall operational costs for production, consumables consumption, utility & related services.
- Strengthen employee engagement levels in operations team building a positive working climate for all team members.