General Manager Mechanical Maintenance
* B. tech/ M. tech in Mechanical Engineering with 18+ years of experience.
* Understanding of cement making value chain, knowledge of plant operation & Maintenance, optimization, knowledge of shutdown activities.
- Responsible for managing overall mechanical engineering function at plant level ensuring effective operations of all utilities and support in execution of critical projects in coordination with other teams.
Fill the Below Details
Lead Workshop And Utility
* B.E / B. Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* 12 to 15 Years of Experience in Workshop & Utilities at any Manufacturing Setup.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop.
- Responsible for the implementation of 5S and other HSEQ standard within the workshop Area.
- Responsible to Periodically assess Standard Maintenance Procedures.
- Responsible to manage the overall operation of the powerhouse, utility tunnels, the production and distribution of utilities.
- Identify and implement process/system improvement initiatives to optimize overall operational costs for production, consumables consumption, utility & related services.
- Strengthen employee engagement levels in operations team building a positive working climate for all team members.